July 10, 2012

July 10th

yes.. today mark 12 years of our companionship. 12 years of tears and laughter, ups and downs.. :) Little did I imagine would've come this far, descending the bitterness and hauling the sweetness of a relationship. It wasn't an easy one for us, somehow it has opened my eyes that for sometimes fairytale do come true.. :) 

Well, Here's the bits and pieces roughly if it's not entirely of the journey I enrolled once upon a time, 12 years ago.. Husband, I love you in my every breath despite all the sulks and making face, I still do madly love you okay :p so please please take care of me even when my wrinkles making it's way..

Cheers for many many more years to come harnessing the future being with you.



3 comments:

  1. congratulations dear! *owh kena buat link baru nie. kalau aku jadi adik adam, harus ai jeles je.

    "botol susu abang adam je? adik nyer? hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  2. KEMBAR:ahahaha... dah le daku x reti nak begar2 bende alah ni.. botol susu adik adam kene tunggu :p

    ReplyDelete

hearty love