August 26, 2012

pregnancy so far

time really went rocket. no more longer flies.. Raya passes, tho still i believe most of us is in much raya mood, munching the leftover ketupat and on the raya cookies. Well I am, no doubt :)

So as of today, my pregnancy has now come to 17 weeks along. Wee. tick tock tick tock.. Will soon carry the title mother of two! Intimidating much? Because honestly it's not an easy task for one to endure. Earlier, with Adam, I experience too little of sickness I can say. As compared to friends on the same boat during the time, I had never once puke when I was carrying Adam and husband must thank me enough for not having any silly cravings out of the moon. It was a smooth sailing journey and explains the weight gain profoundly. Gahh!

However, It's slightly different this time. Entering my 13th weeks, i started having this nausea-feeling like vomiting every morning, every time I wanted to brush my teeth! Absurd I was thinking. It was all fine during the first 12 weeks and suddenly the changes kicking on my nerves. The hormones perhaps. It slowly subside by noon, thank god! I nap everyday without fail during days for one hour plus. I was all drained by 5pm. All I did was lay back and wait patiently for Azan Maghrib. Fatigue! Fasting while being pregnant is no joke. Alhamdulillah tho, I managed myself not missing out fasting. *clap hands* Deliriously I found out myself fancy much for sour & spicy foods (in dire need of cili api when i was in Dublin, no wonder). I lost 3kgs during the last check-up (I'm fasting kan :p). Shall wait for this weekend for my next screening. 

Also, my biggest challenge was the trap winds! Made me feel uneasy through out the day. I somehow found my very own remedy for it. It's 100 PLUS! Omg, it works at that very instance, well for me at least! Husband kept on bugging that I cannot consume it daily, since it's carbonated. Only twice in a week, maybe? But I cheated :p. Felt soooo good having it.

Adam was all nice so far towards the baby in the tummy. Once in a while he'll asked "mommy baby tido ke?".. "mommy, baby dah makan ke?".. hehe.. But one thing I noticed, Adam has become more clingyyyy than ever. Like obviously. Sikit-sikit "mommy jangan tinggal Adam.." haihh.. drama king! So, I guess it's true on what the folks says. Kids can sense when mom's love about to be divided.


Sayang, you'll still be loved equally the same as baby InsyaAllah mommy promise.

3 comments:

  1. wahh.. bestnya tak lama lagi adam da nak jadik abg.. tahniah..

    ReplyDelete
  2. abang adam ni penyayang lah! ni yang aunty dena lagi sayang ni :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. 9w2ayn: hehe..thank you :) and thanks for dropping by.

    dena: haha.. the truth is yet to reveal. takut satgi adik keluaq, asyik dok quarrel.

    ReplyDelete

hearty love