Yeah I am now 30! THIRTY!
When I was a kid back then, 30 always seemed old and farrrr from my reach. But hey who would have thought I'd walk this far. Sometimes I even run. Praise be to Allah. I thank you for giving me another year in my journey of life. Alhamdulillah for the thirty good years.
I am blessed in many ways; earn a promising career (that I know will not turn me into a multimillionaire and I'm thankful), succumb to the man I love in every breath, loving family and in laws whom with very much respect would lend their hand in needed time, two adorable babies who'll care for me when I'm all crinkle and wrinkle (Insha Allah), and the beautiful people I met through this path I've chose. They all make me for who I am today.
the birthday lunch at Marriot Putrajaya. Thank you parents for the divine treat.
a little token to mark the new series. Thank you Husband and Thank you Mom.
ahah.. a glimpse of thought from the BigBoss. Must keep one. :p
bff dena gave birth to beautiful Sofina Mei on my birthday. So yayyy we share the same birth date! She'll sure won't ever forget my birthday :p
I am truly blessed. Lets embrace the new series gracefully!

happy 30th besday. May in great blessing here & thereafter InShaAllah.
ReplyDeletehappy belated2 birthday my dear pejot..alahai nomey2nye dena and baby sofina..:) tak sempat tengok lagi..huhu..
ReplyDeletelady lavender: amin.. that is so sweet of you, yhank you :)
ReplyDeletedeedee: thank youuuu! besar dah pwincess ko pun. comel :)