March 27, 2012

addiction


I think Upin & Ipin has now become his BFF. Everywhere anywhere, "mommy upin ipin mana?"



and now this! Previously it was Angry Bird. Kids learn fast. He can now hop and make turn. Twelve thousands is his best score at the moment:p

Gahh. It has become norm I guess seeing kids playing games on ipad/iphone nowadays. It's surreal phenomenal. They don't even need a teacher for one. They see first and wallah the next day, automatically you'll see their tiny hands moves here and there, ups and downs hooked up like 24-7. Speaking about high tech babies giggling to the screen.  

 I bet they sure have not heard of congkak, dam haji, dam ular, guli, batu seremban etc. Like the one we played once upon a time. I remember playing batu seremban made of green beans during recess in primary and by the end of the day, whilst waiting for the school bus, the girls especially will go frantic on playing getah. Ahh those times. Such Memoirs.

2 comments:

  1. u can still teach him, babe!

    *mommy still boleh lompat getah lagi ke? hahaha


    reen

    ReplyDelete
  2. kembar: hahahahhaah kenot imagine weh kalau aku main getah skang. immpossible rasanya :p

    ReplyDelete

hearty love