March 28, 2012

a little whoop of joy

alhamdulillah ...there's one thing for sure that I long wanting to write up here. Remember my Umrah trip back in 2009? [carrying 21 weeks adam in my belly]..Yes, during my 8 days in mecca, everyday without fail I fervently prayed to Allah, oh please make chance by any means seeking the wisdom of yours for my parents to be here too in this sacred place. How i wish I could be there together performing the purest ibadah with them. Walking through the sai'e hands to hands with them. But it didn't happened during the time. Little did I know, Allah's listening and started planning.

Alhamdulillah Allah the almighty decided to give me a little whoop of joy and granted the prayers. Parents and little brother just recently paved their way back and forth completed Umrah. Thank you Allah. I am very much blessed.


Semoga dimurahkan rezeki untuk mengerjakan ibadah haji pula. amin.

2 comments:

  1. aku pun mengumpul nie, kot insyallah ada peluang untuk umrah nanti :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. amin amin..insyaAllah dimurahkan rezeki untuk ko menjadi tetamuNya nanti. aku doakan insyaAllah :)

    ReplyDelete

hearty love