Adam is now 2yrs and 3 months old. Big boy already. Talk a lot. He can now speak in sentences and master in following simple command. Throw tantrums? Oh definitely! So far I negotiated my temper well. Make up mess is his number one. Can stack towers of bricks and smacked all down in a blink of an eye. Can be sweetheart at most times. He's asserting his independence, I know. And surely a die hard fan of Upin Ipin [oh my! mommy can also now easily pick up the lines] Yeah, the all sorts a 2 year old would deem.
his smile is contagious!
He loves pasta. His definition of pasta are enormous in range. Not just spaghetti, linguine, fettucini are pasta, but noodles, kueh teow, laksam, Beehon also are! Yes he claimed they're all pasta. "Adam shukeee pata". Clap hands happily. Same goes to rice. All also nashik goweng, be it Nasi Arab, Nasi Ayam, and Nasi Putih even! Everyday in the car, I would received the same ol' answer from him whenever I ask him what he had for lunch."Adam makan nashik goweng nyum nyum"..*_*
Oh son, it'll be a lengthy post if I were write about you, so I better not. Suffix for me letting you know, that you are dearly loved despite all mischiefs you attempted.
I heart this too much. Simply pure. [even it only lasted for one rakaat:p]
owh comeil sungguh. kalau aku ada anak pompuan nanti, nie aku booking adam siap2 jadi menantu aku yer :)
ReplyDelete