went for my scheduled detailed scan yesterday and heart beats skipping joy in the venture to know on the baby's gender. Well, I was secretly wishing for a girl this time, but did not make an appealing one. Having to go through different rhythm during the first trimester, I was a bit adamant in having to hold a princess. Adam dah ada, so mesti la nak Hawa pula kan?
But, Allah knows best. Written in his book, Adam II is what I needed. I will need two bodyguards to company when I'm old later on. So I am all drizzling in happiness. As long as the baby's doing fine and I'm coping the journey well, Alhamdulillah. Praise be to Him the almighty. So yes, another prince is making it's way to see the world. :) There's always a reason for the next one :p
Adam ; 6 months young.
congratulations pejot!! adam mesti excited dapat geng baru nanti
ReplyDeleteOYA: ahaks, thankkk you :) tgk gaya skarang tu mcm excited jugak. takut adik keluar esok, asyik gaduh je ngan adik. hehe
ReplyDeletecant believe that it was adam in that pix. hehehe
ReplyDeletecongrats again kembar. you will not going to give any excuse of not losing ur weight after giving birth to Adam II ok? :) they will keep u busy and running!
kembar: hahahha.. amin! amin! mmg now dah berazam nak kurus wehh! mengah skarang ni. tak larat. kdg tu mcm x cukup nafas. tak suke the feelings.
ReplyDelete