Scene almost every morning. I need to get dressed so I switched on the lights so I don't go colour my nose with gloss. And this little man will shield himself like this. Sometimes making groaning sound like in a way he's telling me "mommy lights off please. am sleeping you see" .. And the cars.. He adores cars! Just soo much. Intrestingly he recognises almost all cars on the road. You name it, Audi, BM-Dabeyuu, Mercedez, Wolkswagen, Kia, Honda.. all! You point and he'll name it for you. So he has this wide range of collections at home and bring it to sleep most of the time. So I have pool of cars when I wake up every morning, either it's tucked under my back, or tinggling on my feet. Son..son..
The other day, we were spending time at this place called Bic Camera. One whole floor dedicated for toys, you name it, from Gundam, to Ultraman, to kitchen toys and of course, cars! They even have the last cars you now, like Murano, Toyota Prius, of course the expensive cars yang Adam suka tu.
ReplyDeleteIf only I had known!