Good Day everyone. The festive week ahead. I bet many of you out there were on year end cum holiday cum festive vibe. Year end has always bring excitement.
It has been a month plus since i last posted something here. Oh time. You sure ain't wait for no man. It has been a whirlwind of events in the past month. Raya, Anniversary, short trip and WORKLOAD of course. The major hinder of my writing mojos. Sobs.
Meantime, hello third trimester! Carrying my 7 months bump is still bearable for now. No major fuss despite a little bit of backache starting to emerge. Gained 7kgs through out the ordeal which I seem to amused. Compared to Adam, by 7months I already gained 11kgs. Hmm. But still, I do look HUGE. Hence not much of a pregnancy photo. During my last check up (3 weeks ago) the baby weighs 1kg. Hoping for a smooth sailing towards the end. InsyaAllah.
As for the recent Raya, the family members gathered here in my aunt's place. Thank God I don't need to travel in given condition of yours truly. Cooking and tummy replenishing were all we did. Haha. Tonnns of meats! No picture, sadly.
Looking forward to 2013, Adam will soon turn 4 (In Decemberrr!) . So I think he is ready to embark some proper schooling environment. Purpose of sending him to school at the age of 4, is absolutely NOT preparing himself to obtain 10 or 15 A's for his SPM results, but rather purely because I want him to socialize and be independent. Get to know what's life outside. True much. At the age of 2 and a half, Adam mastered ABC, counting to 10, recognised colors & shapes, sing his favourite song, act his favourite can recite dua makan and al-fatihah, also able to pronounce shahadah (pelat of course), can clearly utter his wants, response to situation, and understand simple given instruction. Alhamdulillah. Sufficient enough at his age I think. I will comprehend the importance of education in his life, but least I would do is for him to feel the pressure in attaining success. So I registered him into Brainy Bunch Islamic Montessori.
Familiarizing himself. We attended the Open Day held at Presint Diplomatik, Putrajaya.
On the other note, we made a short escapade to Malacca few weeks backs. Because I wanted Malacca Ikan Bakar! ahahaha.. Satisfaction!
The damage for the night! Happy baby whirling and nudging entire night.
Spent a night at Renaissance.
Continue for Food Hunting the next day.
Delights and mouth watering local Asam Pedas.
So, all in all, October was great! Will later do a write up on anniversary. Happy Holidays readers :)
No comments:
Post a Comment
hearty love