December 3, 2012

hello december @ 32 weeks

so November bids farewell.. Hello December.. :)


I haven't been very consistent with my updates, have I? At least I'm writing some so BabyII will have a trail of idea on mommy's journey bringing him into the world. 

There's just so much happening in November. Best friends wedding, worktrip to Kelantan and touring the Asia's premier Legoland in Johor. Will later knock on it. 

For now, at 32 weeks, according to the famous What to Expect " Baby's starting to get ready for her big debut, tipping the scales at almost four pounds and topping out at just about 19 inches. In these past few weeks, it's all about practice, practice, practice as she hones the skills she'll need to thrive outside the womb — from swallowing and breathing to kicking and sucking. And speaking of sucking, your little one has been able to suck her thumb for a while now. Something else to note: As more and more fat accumulates under your baby's skin, he's becoming less transparent and more opaque".. 

Whoaa.. I started feeling this tightening sensation on lower part abdomen for quite sometimes. And a strained back too. Perhaps due to the enlarging bump and frequent walking on these past few days. And vividly, it puts me in the state of worries. Had a check done 3 days ago and Alhamdulillah baby seem to be in position already. Weighing at 2kg, he now has less room to swirl around. And wherever I go, I'll often get this remarks "eh, baby nampak dah turun tu.. x lama dah tu".. It further intensify the level of worries I have right now. Man, soo many things in mind to juggle.

Till then, will write again.

No comments:

Post a Comment

hearty love